Scientific Fact about Schizophrenia in English
- 1 ：優しい名無しさん：04/08/12 15:49 ID:cTmLl+IX
- This is a thread to announce your new finding about Schizophrenia in English.
When you quote from books, papers or web pages, you must use quotation marks and show the title, writer’s name or web address.
This thread is just in proper English typed by you.
You must ignore other languages, picture writing and improper utterances.
- 2 ：優しい名無しさん：04/08/12 15:50 ID:cTmLl+IX
- Let's tell your news.
- 3 ：優しい名無しさん：04/08/12 15:55 ID:lXyO+qnC
- kon ni chi wa.
- 4 ：優しい名無しさん：04/08/12 16:15 ID:aQeFFtUH
- Should I tell you just unpopular facts?
I think we, 2 channelers, can enjoy announcing both very common and up-to-date facts.
Let’s enjoy sharing our information about Schizophrenia!
I wonder if someone uses web-translators and copy the result. Don’t do it.
Type your words or quote someone’s works with quotation marks.
- 5 ：優しい名無しさん：04/08/12 16:19 ID:Vpy9gjep
- >>1 it is what in Japanese, this SURE is written and does not boil there is nothing heat the head did it become amusing?
- 6 ：優しい名無しさん：04/08/12 20:31 ID:XSW7YxTy
- The homepages of Medical Center at University of Pittsburgh insists,
“The cause of schizophrenia is unknown. Problems with brain structure and chemistry are thought to play a role. There also appears to be a genetic component”.
This is well-known fact now, but when I went to a mental hospital for the first time, I believed the reason of developing schizophrenia is completely getting mental fault like neurosis.
Now, chemical problem in the brain of patients may be the strong cause of schizophrenia I mostly believe.
- 7 ：優しい名無しさん：04/08/16 06:58 ID:X6CIXHXZ
- Hi. How are you doing?
Where are you,1 san?
- 8 ：優しい名無しさん：04/08/16 18:57 ID:d39Ucnmg
- I think we can be better day by day,if there is no 2 channel on the Earth.
- 9 ：優しい名無しさん：04/08/16 21:44 ID:/z1FpVcb
- Can Mr. or Ms. >1 tell me why I must suffer from hallucinosis
and paranoia? Please give me such basic information.
Almost all of antipsychotics sold in Japan are not able to induce
remission for me. What can I and physicians do?
- 10 ：1：04/08/17 00:37 ID:+RMOhnTS
This writer is just a man who is interested in Schizophrenia and not a psychiatrist.
Hallucinosis and paranoia discouraged deeply my college life and steps to be a chemist.
This writer wanted to know the reasons why I got the detestable symptoms, but now most researchers don’t tell us the real causes.
There are some ideas, so if you find a better view about the factors of our hallucinosis and paranoia, could you tell us them with the evidence on this thread.
- 11 ：優しい名無しさん：04/08/17 00:49 ID:nGtJvDpY
- 12 ：優しい名無しさん：04/08/17 01:13 ID:iBGmi2aj
- Actually, there are many factors to develop our hallucinosis.
Was I just in hard luck?
Should I just pray for me to be better?
1-san defined this thread is to announce new findings about Schizophrenia, but I need good solutions for my illness.
Can someone tell us more useful information from foreign trustful homepages or books.
Japanese homepages are sometimes unreliable I feel.
“Schizophrenia is considered to be multifactorially inherited. Multifactorial inheritance means that "many factors" are involved”.
(Cooper University Hospital)
- 13 ：優しい名無しさん：04/08/17 01:29 ID:xpbsiGQN
- richness + conscience → schizophrenia
- 14 ：Yuko：04/08/17 01:40 ID:qAQhlA7i
- I think some Japanese home-pages look same as foreign pages, but I feel Americans are more kindhearted for people who need information about our trouble.
Why don’t you find better information in English?
I support people on this thread.
- 15 ：優しい名無しさん：04/08/17 01:53 ID:QNNOdPB8
- 16 ：優しい名無しさん：04/08/17 02:05 ID:xpbsiGQN
- Japan is schizoid.
- 17 ：優しい名無しさん：04/08/17 02:07 ID:QNNOdPB8
- kusosure is wasshoi
- 18 ：優しい名無しさん：04/08/17 02:14 ID:xpbsiGQN
- Ordinary Japanese are foxes.
- 19 ：優しい名無しさん：04/08/17 13:15 ID:kC32Ioa1
- Suicide is a serious danger in people who have schizophrenia.
If an individual tries to commit suicide or threatens to do so, professional help should be sought immediately.
People with schizophrenia have a higher rate of suicide than the general population.
Approximately 10 percent of people with schizophrenia (especially younger adult males) commit suicide.
Unfortunately, the prediction of suicide in people with schizophrenia can be especially difficult.
- 20 ：Schizo-Narco 夢幻仙人 ◆J1nZ7r0SYM ：04/08/17 13:22 ID:T038LMDP
- There is an odd disease. It is "narcoplpsy presenting as schizophrenia".
I have not understood it yet. Are there anyone who knows about it?
- 21 ：Yuko：04/08/17 13:58 ID:JZwBur8q
- Some researchers say that 15% of the people diagnosed with schizophrenia experience one psychosis and recover fully.
From what I've seen, that is a little high.
Psychosis can be caused by something like 100 different medical conditions, including schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, substance abuse, depression, Vitamin B something deficiency, sleep deprivation, high fever, etc.
Some adolescents do have one psychosis and after a year their psychiatrist may gradually reduce their medication to nothing, and they can do alright.
That is the exception rather than the rule.
- 22 ：優しい名無しさん：04/08/17 14:01 ID:9r1RNXhB
- sugee sure dana!
- 23 ：優しい名無しさん：04/08/17 19:39 ID:H1a0YnFW
- If you think you are experiencing symptoms of schizophrenia, you should seek help from your doctor.
However, one of the features of the disease is sufferers do not understand they are unwell during acute episodes of illness.
It is therefore important that family and friends are able to seek help on their behalf.
The first point of call should be the person's family doctor or mental health team worker.
Don't worry. You will be better in the near future.
Schizophrenics who are on long-term medication should continue to take this medication, because it has a protective effect against future relapses.
- 24 ：停止しました。。。：停止
read.cgi ver 05.04.00 2017/10/04 Walang Kapalit ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)